Monday, June 28, 2010

The Elizabeth Ann Pugsley Hayward Virtual Scrapbook

Over the next few months, I will be posting a collection of materials about the life and career of Elizabeth Ann Pugsley Hayward. These materials will include photos, newspaper clippings, articles she wrote, information about her family and the people she worked with, information about the national political conventions she attended, information on legislation she sponsored or supported, and so forth. With these materials, I will be developing a time line of her life and at the end of posting everything will write a short Wikipedia entry about her life and career.

If anyone has any original materials about her life that I may not have seen, it would be great to see scans of photos or other materials that I could add to the collection for the benefit of all of her descendants. Genealogical scans should be generally be 300 dpi and I can use all the common formats (jpg, tiff, etc.). Toni has already sent a number of items that I will be posting, but different branches of the family may have additional materials. If you send me an email at the address on the right sidebar I can let you know what I do and do not have. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment