Monday, February 18, 2013

Exciting Development for TheAncestorFiles: A New Blogger

Okay, so I'm busy. In fact, I'm really, really busy. The posts on TheAncestorFiles have slowed down over the past year and a half as I've been involved with other projects: the Ann Prior Jarvis chapter for Women of Faith in the Latter Days, The Eminent Women of the St. George Temple, a project I call "The Slave List" for lack of a better title, and now some freelance history work. And did I ever mention that I have five children and a husband with a demanding career?

But this isn't about me!

I am excited to announce that after more than five years of solo blogging, TheAncestorFiles will be joined by noted genealogy-technology blogger James Tanner of Genealogy's Star. Yes, he's my father, and he and my mother are the source of many of the family materials found on this blog. He will be adding genealogical content to TheAncestorFiles, perhaps starting with the colonial history of the Tanner family. We're looking forward to making this blog the go-to resource for all of these family lines.

And, here are a few photos of our new blogger:

At eight months.

Oh, I like this one. James and Maxine.

And one from Panama.

I'd add something a little more recent, but I'd have to unplug my lamp and plug in the external hard drive, so perhaps another time!

Please join me in welcoming our newest blogger, James Tanner.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What a coup! :) We'll look forward to any and all posts.

    ReplyDelete